Please find the product care & cleaning instructions as below,
- Clean regularly, inside and out, using a dry, soft (not abrasive) cloth or sponge.
- After use, ensure your bag is completely empty of perishables and leave the bag open to air.
- Soak a cleaning cloth in warm water with a mild, unscented detergent.
- Clean gently using soft, non abrasive cloths with repeated circular motions as scrubbing will crack the faux leather and not remove the stain.
- If there are tough stains that the soft cloth cannot remove, consider using a damp sponge.
- Wipe dry after cleaning with a dry soft cloth ensuring no detergent is left on any surface.
- To protect the insulation material, wrap knives, forks and other sharp objects before you pack them into the bag.
- Avoid direct sunlight exposure as direct sunlight can dry out faux leather.
- Do not use bleach to clean any stain.